[Virtualacorn-list] RO's full-screen window reduced to blank when iPhone plugged in

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Mon Nov 15 15:02:50 GMT 2010

I am using Windows 7 64 bit version and VA-RPC Adjust 4.39 with ARM
7500 core.

When RO is full screen, and I plug my iPhone in to the USB port (which
initiates iTunes and its updater), the RO window reduces in size and
becomes almost entirely white (nothing RISC OS related in it).

I can do <ALT> <-  and the un-RO window becomes a normal reduced size
RO window with RO things in it.

I can do <ALT> <- again and the RO window returns to full-screen mode
where it left off so rudely.

Is this a bug somehere or is it supposed to do this?

--

Cheers
Roger