[Virtualacorn-list] Loosing internet connection with XP

Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Thu Apr 22 15:03:06 BST 2010

ralph_valmai at ntlworld.com wrote:

> I'm not sure what DeviseManger does or how to make it do it. A little
> guidance would be appreciated.

Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager

then you can expand the tree showing all the devices installed in, or an
essential part of your computer.  Anything not working properly will be
marked with a red exclamationmark, and you can see device-specific info,
invoke diagnostics etc for specific devices.