[Virtualacorn-list] Primary Surface problem fixed (almost)

Barry Punchard barry.punchard at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 6 18:34:19 BST 2010

I don't know if this has been reported before, but I recently downloaded a
new Graphics Card driver (Nvidia GeForce 9600 M GT card) for my hp dv5
laptop and mostly it has fixed the 'failed to produce primary surface'
problem I have had since owing this laptop and installing
VirtualRPC-AdjustSA.

It always failed every time when put to sleep when the VRPC is in a
window.  Now it almost never does.  Anyone else found a fix like this?

--
   //__))arry //unchard        mailto:barry.punchard at btinternet.com