[Virtualacorn-list] RISC OS Browser Survey

David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 19:46:51 BST 2009

This is on behalf of Peter Naulls.

<quote>
I know this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I want to get broad
coverage of RISC OS users.  Please complete the survey mentioned
here if you haven't already.

http://www.riscos.info/index.php/RISC_OS_Browser_Survey

To this end, could someone post this to appropriate A9, Select,
VirtualRPC and RPCEmu forums, since I'm not a member of any of those.
Perhaps also one of the German forums.

Right the answers are heavily biased by Iyonix users, which may
or may not be representative of their involvement with RISC OS.

Thanks.
<quote>
--
David Pitt