[Virtualacorn-list] Slow computer response

P. Sprangers P.Sprangers at sprie.nl
Fri Oct 2 12:04:22 BST 2009

   Keith Pascall <klp at klpascall.plus.com> wrote:

> Something seem to be halting/taking over the system.
> etc.

This really is a strange coincidence, since I had exactly the same
experience with my Iyonix since yesterday!

Running TaskUsage, however, didn't show anything halting the system.
Resetting, switching off and on again, didn't improve things.

Eventually, I've reset the CMOS settings to the factory values (using
!SaveCMOS). Then my Iyonix was as fast as before again.
Perhaps, you could try the same in Virtual RPC?

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers