[Virtualacorn-list] RISC OS 6 Draw problem

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 18:50:44 GMT 2009

Okay, so far only two of us have problems.
That's me with with all three of my VRPC installs, and  John Mc.

The next and obvious question is, why are we having a problem while others
with same setups are not?

Aside from texting a caption for a draw object, I never do or have created
a Text Area in Draw, so where this is coming from had me baffled.

However, after work today I came in with the Grumpmaster hanging out of
his cage roaring that he was going to get to the bottom of this ...king
mess or there'd be hell to pay... and a few other choice words.

Be not afraid gentle reader, for he has been firmly caged once again.

Righto, have done quite a bit of sperementin and discovered the answer is
WinClip version 0.22

If I have it running, than draw presents the error and will not paste, if
I quit Winclip from the icon bar than Draw works correctly.

Next question, are all of you with correctly working versions and Draw OK
using WinClip 0.22?

Dave