[Virtualacorn-list] RISC OS 6 Draw problem

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 06:56:53 GMT 2009

In article <502b21eb71brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com>,
   Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 09 Feb, Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:
> > Can anyone else with RO 6.14 installed on VRPC please try the
> > following in Draw (2.40).

> [Snip]

> Did that with both a rectangle and a circle and it copied and pasted
> correctly every time.

> Virtual RPC-AdjustSA
> RISC OS Select 6.14
> Draw 2.40

> Brian

Interesting results so far.

Dave S   VRPC AdjustSA  On XP     RO 6.14   Draw 2.40  Problem.
John M   VRPC AdjustSA  On        RO 6.14   Draw 2.40  Problem.
Paul S   VRPC SE        On        RO 6.14   Draw 2.40  No Problem.
Brian J  VRPC AdjustSA  On        RO 6.14   Draw 2.40  No Problem.
Tim P-L  VRPC ?         On Mac    RO 6.14   Draw 2.40  No Problem

Word of warning for thos of us with the problem... Do not Cut to
Clipboard, either by menu option or Ctrl X you will *not* get your object
back.

I'm hoping for more folks to answer, but thanks for the info so far guys.
Can we please have what Base OS you are running on your PC?

After I've collected a few more answers, I'll post on the RO Select
mailing list to see if any suggestions are forthcoming there.
Cheers
Dave