[Virtualacorn-list] Mac OS X 10.5.8

David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk
Sun Aug 16 17:45:05 BST 2009

Tricia Garner <tricia at orchid-squad.org.uk> wrote:

> Has anyone tried VRPC with Mac OS X 10.5.8 yet?
>
> I note that in the Mac OS X 10.5.7 thread, VRPC 1.6.6 appeared to be more
> stable than 1.7.0, but not everyone stated which version they were using.
> May or may not be significant.

I have 10.5.8. The start up failures the started with 10.5.7 continue, sadly
10.5.8 made no difference. VRPC has been virtually useless ever since, it
can take over 20 restarts of the iMac before it reappears, then only to fail
again with a Safari, or other, update.

I have seen that not all are affected by this issue.

I cannot say what version VRPC is because the damn thing won't start but the
host is an iMac bought earlier this year just before the current versions
were released.

--
David Pitt

MessengerPro on iMac