[Virtualacorn-list] Eee PC

Paul Stewart paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 12:09:00 BST 2008

[snip most of postingl]
> Starsuite and MS works will be coming off and I was wondering if anyone
> had any experience of using XPLite from  http://www.litepc.com/xplite.html
> I obviously don't want any "recovery files" stored on my EeePC so
> I waswondering about downloading it to my wife's PC and running it from
> thereover the network, in the hope that it will store everything on the PC's
> Hard drive rather than on the EeePC.

LitePC does exactly what it says.  It is quite configureable.  I used it on my VA installation before the hdd died.  Have not got round to using it since.  Did wonders for sliming down Windows XP.  Also works with SP3.

Regards
--
Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, UK.

Be Bold.  Dare To Be Different.  Use RISC OS (http://www.riscos.com).
It's blue and from outta town - The A9home
(http://www.advantage6.co.uk/A9hsplash.html).
A9home Compatibility page -
(http://www.phawfaux.co.uk/a9home/compatibility.asp).