[Virtualacorn-list] ShareFS producing triplicate unusable files on VRPC

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Sun Sep 21 08:45:03 BST 2008

On 21 Sep 2008  David Pitt <pittdj at pittdj.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> Sorry pardon, due to a bit of DEADDEAD in the brain I meant to save that
> post as a draft while I nipped over to the Vista partition to see what
> happens there but pressed 'send' in error.

> I do see the same "triplication" in Vista as shown in Peter's jpeg above.

Ah, so it's not just me! I must go to the forum to report this, I
think. I wonder why it works for Dave on the dreaded Vista?

> VRPC-AdjustSA is used on both laptops.

VRPC SA with 4.02 here, on Windows XP with SP3.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.