[Virtualacorn-list] Updates question

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Sun Sep 14 07:34:12 BST 2008

I have two legit copies of VRPC, Adjust-SA on a laptop, no problem.
And a very old VRPC-SE 10390-VRP on a Desktop.

I'm in the process of re-doing a lot of stuff on the desktop machine, and
am considering doing a from scratch reinstall of VRPC-SE for which I've
now downloaded most the updates from the VA site that relate to this
version.

However, fly and ointment have come into the picture, in that four of the
early updates cannot be found, they are reported as not existing, both
last night and this AM

VRPC-SE Network update  5.9Mb
Hardisk image update 8.1 Mb
Boot update1  72K
8 Mb Display update 103Kb

On Firefox, The Error is:
"The requested URL/virtualacorn/virtualrpc-se/networkupdate.zip was not
found on this server.
additionally, a 404 Not Found Error was encountered while trying to use an
error document handle request."

Using MIE the error is the same using different words.

Same also on RO side with Netsurf.

Thoughts/Suggestions please.
Thanks
Dave S