[Virtualacorn-list] VirtualRPC for the Mac - MacPop beta release 1

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 15:05:00 BST 2008

briancarroll at f2s.com writes:

>> Can  everyone (with a VRPC for the Mac) please give this a  try
>> and let me have some feedback (either positive or negative).

>[Snip]

>This thread vindicates those who wanted a mail  list, doesn't it?
>Who could resist such a request? So Mac users get a new  utility
>and Aaron gets some quick informal feedback.  :-)

The posting I made was a (near) duplicate to one I made on
the VirtualAcorn forums (along with the same link to the
downloads page). I'm giving the list all the chance I can by
posting to it.

I will also be posting annoucements on the forum and on
this list *before* they go out to the general press (not that
there's much of that left).

As such "proper" announcements about the new Windows
HostFS and MacPop will go out next week.

Aaron (VirtualAcorn)