[Virtualacorn-list] VirtualRPC for the Mac - MacPop beta release 1

ATimbrell at aol.com ATimbrell at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 16:50:19 BST 2008

Instead of doing what I was supposed to be doing this afternoon
I have knocked up an application called !MacPop. This is designed
to make it much easier to handle external memory devices from
inside VirtualRPC when running natively on Mac OS X.

You can  download a copy from the Mac Downloads page of the
main VirtualAcorn  website:

http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/dloadpage/varpcmac.htm

Can  everyone (with a VRPC for the Mac) please give this a try and
let me have some feedback (either positive or negative).

Please note that this is beta quality so at the moment I can't
guarantee that it will work under all circumstances, but I've only
spent 3 hours on it so far and it works for me.

Aaron (VirtualAcorn)