[Virtualacorn-list] NetSurf on VRPC for Mac

Tricia Garner tricia at orchid-squad.org.uk
Wed Sep 10 22:36:26 BST 2008

On 10 Sep, in article <gemini.k6zqn6001e8ye036k.vince at softrock.co.uk>,
  Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

[Snip]

> If the pages on your hard drive are similarly linked, then NetSurf
> shouldn't have a problem - so as Alan has pointed out, it may be
> that the CSS file doesn't have the correct filetype. Try setting it
> to &f79 (CSS) and see if that fixes it.

Indeed, that does the trick. I had been lazy because I find when the
stylesheets file type is Text they load into Zap for editing at the
click of the mouse but I have to drag them on to the Iconbar icon
when they are set to CSS... Slapped wrist :-)

--

Tricia

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.