[Virtualacorn-list] VAclipboard.dll not found...

Jeremy Nicoll - virtualacorn jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Wed Sep 10 16:53:08 BST 2008

Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> The above suggestion works for a couple of days then the error nag
> returned, did the above again and it went away.
> It returned again this AM, again ran as administrator, and it worked okay
> until a Windows reboot (Update Reboot) then the dll err was back again.
>
> Anyone know of a serious stopper for this problem.

No, but presumably when you perform the fix, something gets changed in the
registry in an entry determining how that dll should be run.  And some other
process is subsequently changing/removing the registry entry?  Maybe
checking what the entry concerned (whatevr it is) looks like every so often
would help.

I don't know what the 'update' in 'update reboot' means, is it different
from an ordinary reboot?