[Virtualacorn-list] VAclipboard.dll not found...

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 07:27:28 BST 2008

On 07 Sep, dave at triffid.co.uk wrote:
> Just in case anyone missed the resolution of my Vista/VRPC question
> elsewhere.
> Recently upon running VRPC on Vista it presented the error message,
> "VAclipboard.dll not found etc..."

> It was answered by Ray (Dawson).

> "Have you tried right clicking on the .exe and running it as
> administrator? Having done this once it will usually run OK again
> normally.

> This worked a treat, and now VRPC runs without moaning.

> Dave S

This is interesting (not).
The above suggestion works for a couple of days then the error nag
returned, did the above again and it went away.
It returned again this AM, again ran as administrator, and it worked okay
until a Windows reboot (Update Reboot) then the dll err was back again.

Anyone know of a serious stopper for this problem.

Cheers
Dave S