[Virtualacorn-list] List Feature request

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 23:53:04 BST 2008

Adam <lists at snowstone.org.uk> wrote:

> Is it possible to disable the incessant adding of
> [Virtualacorn-list] to the subject line?

It can be turned off, but some people using older software find it
useful - particularly those with an email client that doesn't
"understand" mailing lists.

A good, modern email client should not only understand mailing lists,
but might also understand that the tag is there for a good reason, and
offer the user the opportunity to suppress its display. I'd be
surprised if Messenger Pro, which you are using, doesn't offer this
facility.

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software   -   www.softrock.co.uk   -
www.vinceh.co.uk