[Virtualacorn-list] printing 2

Dr Alan Leighton alan.leighton2 at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 9 14:37:18 BST 2008

In message <4fdbf4e0d7dave at triffid.co.uk>
          Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <be17cadb4f.alan at ntlworld.com>,
>    Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> In message <4fdbc2c7d9dave at triffid.co.uk>
>>           Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Alan, The VRPC manual has a reasonably easy to follow and well
>>> illustrated guide on how to set up VRPC to print.

>>> The guide is usually automatically installed when VRPC is installed
>>> and displays an icon on the VRPC desktop..

>> I lost the icon when MS asked me if I wanted to remove unused icons,
>> foolishly I ticked yes. 8-(

>> I'll find it the morning, can't have gone far,

>> Nite nite

>> Alan

> Alan. if you can't find the shortcut, run Windows Explorer, then navigate
> to (If installed as defaults) Program Files Virtual Acorn, inside which
> will be directories and files for VRPC including a shortcut to the manual
> from the Win side.

> Alternatively.
> With VRPC running look in Harddisc4 for the "Tutorials" Directory.

> Cheers
> Dave

Just to say I had brought things over from the Iyonix and goodness
knows what changes I had made because of this. In the end I rang up
Aaron who took me through a procedure and rectified everything.

All is now up and running and I must admit Aaron took me step by step
very patiently reinstalling !printers.  I learnt more about VA than I
ever had learnt in the past,

Cheers

Alan