[Virtualacorn-list] printing

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 06:25:50 BST 2008

In article <be17cadb4f.alan at ntlworld.com>,
   Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> In message <4fdbc2c7d9dave at triffid.co.uk>
>           Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> > In article <8d09bedb4f.alan at ntlworld.com>,
> >    Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >> I am afraid this is a back to basics question. I have the basic
> >> VirtualRPC -SE running on a Dell with the original !printers. I use a
> >> Samsung CLP550 laser. How can I get VA to print? As many of you know I
> >> am as technical as a house brick,

> >> Cheers

> >> Alan

> > Alan, The VRPC manual has a reasonably easy to follow and well
> > illustrated guide on how to set up VRPC to print.

> > The guide is usually automatically installed when VRPC is installed
> > and displays an icon on the VRPC desktop..

> I lost the icon when MS asked me if I wanted to remove unused icons,
> foolishly I ticked yes. 8-(

> I'll find it the morning, can't have gone far,

> Nite nite

> Alan

Alan. if you can't find the shortcut, run Windows Explorer, then navigate
to (If installed as defaults) Program Files Virtual Acorn, inside which
will be directories and files for VRPC including a shortcut to the manual
from the Win side.

Alternatively.
With VRPC running look in Harddisc4 for the "Tutorials" Directory.

Cheers
Dave