[Virtualacorn-list] printing

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 23:01:09 BST 2008

On 08 Sep, Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I lost the icon when MS asked me if I wanted to remove unused icons,

I hate that feature - it really annoys me. All the icons on my desktop are
there because I want them there, if I didn't I'd remove them myself. I
wonder if that "feature" can be turned off or removed.

> foolishly I ticked yes. 8-(

> I'll find it the morning, can't have gone far,

I believe there is a folder somewhere where it puts them all.

Stuart.

--
Stuart Winsor

See: http://www.barndance.org.uk