[Virtualacorn-list] VA list - digets mode not settable

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 19:05:22 BST 2008

S G <janusg at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I have several times set Digest mode ON on the VA list options + it
> always reverts to off!

That's because I switch the digests option off on my lists - I dislike
digests with a vengeance, having too many times elsewhere seen people
top post a reply to something received in a digest!

That said, I also always set a message size limit of around 8kB, so
perhaps I shouldn't be so paranoid about digests being fully quoted -
I'll log into the server later and switch the option on.

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software   -   www.softrock.co.uk   -
www.vinceh.co.uk