[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC speed

Ken Page ken at kenpage.plus.com
Sun Sep 7 23:09:24 BST 2008

Hi folks

My VRPC SA runs on a Microgital Alpha, no problem until recently when
VRPC has slowed to an absolute crawl.  It takes 10 minutes to boot into
RISC OS and then applications load very slowly. Oddly if I quit VRPC and
then restart it, it boots up quickly and any applications I used earlier
are up to normal speed, anything different is very slow. Don't know if
it has any bearing but I have recently upgraded to Select 4i4 and on the
Windows side to AVG free V8. Can anyone help please?

Ken Page