[Virtualacorn-list] Eee PC

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 15:54:42 BST 2008

On 7 Sep 2008  lists <Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk> wrote:

> I have had a copy of VA RPC-SE sitting on the shelf here for several years
> because I couldn't decide which machine to put it on. There didn't seem a
> lot of point putting it on my desktop, though I came very close to that
> the other day, and it seemed pointless putting it on my ancient Dell
> Pentium II laptop, it would probably be slower than my A4.

> However, a decision was taken this afternoon to by an Eee PC, the 9"
> version with XP

> Has anyone any experience of loading VA on one of these?

I have VRPC running on one of these, and have no problems with it.
However, it was bought from RComp, and the VRPC was pre-loaded :-)

As far as I can see, the only problem is that you have to have the
VRPC disc in an external USB drive, or perhaps on a memory stick.
However, I'm sure you knew that :-)

Good luck!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.