[Virtualacorn-list] Eee PC

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 15:51:09 BST 2008

I have had a copy of VA RPC-SE sitting on the shelf here for several years
because I couldn't decide which machine to put it on. There didn't seem a
lot of point putting it on my desktop, though I came very close to that
the other day, and it seemed pointless putting it on my ancient Dell
Pentium II laptop, it would probably be slower than my A4.

However, a decision was taken this afternoon to by an Eee PC, the 9"
version with XP

Has anyone any experience of loading VA on one of these?

Are there any pitfalls I need to be aware of?

Stuart

--
Stuart Winsor

See: http://www.barndance.org.uk