[Virtualacorn-list] An Iyonix Replacement?

Brian Carroll briancarroll at f2s.com
Tue Oct 7 12:14:20 BST 2008

In article <543d37ea4f.chris at cumbrian.demon.co.uk>, Chris Hughes
<chris at noonehere.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <4fea1ebebfbriancarroll at f2s.com> Brian Carroll
>           <briancarroll at f2s.com> wrote:

[Snip]

> > Does this apply also to those like me who are not Select
> > subscribers but who bought the 1-off version of RISC OS 6.10
> > at Wakefield?

> I thought the standalone version was still 6.06 not 6.10

I have both standalones. The Wakefield 2007 one was Select 4i2
(RISC OS v6.06 I think; the CD does not say).  The Wakefield 2008
one was to install or to upgrade to Select 4i4, stated on the CD
to be RISC OS v6.10 .

> > I am not now using this on my RiscPC so I suppose I am free
> > to use it with VRPC instead.

> If its the single user version then it can only be put on one
> computer, either RiscPC or VRPC in your case. ...

Thanks. So I can legally leave RISC OS 6.06 on my spare RiscPC
and put 6.10 on VA.

Brian.