[Virtualacorn-list] Sould LanMan98 work on VARPC on a Mac?

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Tue Oct 21 15:24:11 BST 2008

I've just got hold of the new LanMan98 v.2.0.  So I tried it on VARPC on
a Mac and then tried to see if it would read the shared directories on
the Mac.  But it gave an error message (see below) and when closed the
whole VARPC crashed and closed!  So I did not have time to note down the
error message.  This behaviour is completely repeatable.

The Mac is running Leopard 10.5.5.  VARPC: 1.6.6.  RISC OS 4.39 [Kernel
6.80].

Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim at powys.org
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/