[Virtualacorn-list] Trouble after last upgrade

David J. Ruck druck at druck.org.uk
Sat Dec 13 14:31:54 GMT 2008

On 13 Dec 2008 Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> The upgrade I downloaded and installed yesterday was an archive
> <hostfsdec2008.zip> containing a single file <Dec2008.exe>. There are
> no release notes, caveats nor warnings included as far as I can see.

Um, looks like too much effort is being spent making up fairytails,
and not enough in documentation and quality control of VRPC.

Before any upgrade, and especially one with no documentation such as
this, always perform a full backup of your Windows machine, so you can
wind back changes to the filing system (both the VRPC directory and
Windows\System32) and also the registry.

Cheers
---Dave

David J. Ruck   Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301   Email: druck at druck.org.uk