[Virtualacorn-list] Trouble after last upgrade

Jochen Lueg jochenlueg at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 12 13:28:19 GMT 2008

In article <gemini.kbrlzl018tfcf02q0 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk.invalid>,
   Jeremy Nicoll - virtualacorn <jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk> wrote:
> Jochen Lueg <jochenlueg at btinternet.com> wrote:

> > Sorry. Virtual AcornSA, the upgradd for SA with number 2xxxxxx.

> I don't think anyone was asking your product serial number, but which (date)
> of upgrade?

> Do you mean a 'stable' upgrade, or one of the beta ones?

> Had you applied all applicable earlier upgrades?

> Are the directories concerned on HostFS disks?

When I wrote my mail I just wanted to know if anybody else had trouble, as
I couldn't find an e-mail address for Virtual Acorn.

My upgrade was the one recently announced on the newsgroups, hence I
assume it was stable. I never took a note of the date. As I only upgraded
to SA recently, there were no previous upgrades as far as I am aware.

As I seem to be the only one, I'll just re-install the original version,
because that gave me no trouble at all.

Jochen