[Virtualacorn-list] Trouble after last upgrade

Jochen Lueg jochenlueg at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 12 09:37:40 GMT 2008

Has anybody else got this problem?

I installed the last file fixing upgrade and opened the disccopy of my
website with Drivepop. I then displayed a random page in Netsurf and later
in Fresco as a test.

Everything is fine until you save a page to any other directory. After
doing that, the original file in my webdirectory had the extension txt
added at the end of the /html. Which of course makes it un-readable for
the browser the next time round.

Not only that, but every single graphic file called by that page also had
txt added.

It took me an hour to clean the files.

Jochen