[Shows-list] Videos from the 2017 Southwest Show

Vince M Hudd news at riscository.com
Fri Apr 14 20:51:12 BST 2017

I uploaded the first of these, Chris Evans' talk, earlier today:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xif-WxeRIAo

Unfortunately, being the first talk of the day, Chris was using (or
trying to) the microphone and sound system provided by the venue, which
didn't seem to be working properly. I've edited out most of the results
of this, leaving only the bits that were needed for context.

I'm currently working on the second talk, given by Tony Bartram, but a
rumbling coming from my stomach has reminded me to look at the time and
remember that I've yet to eat - so I'll carry on with this one tomorrow.

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com