[Bru-list] Apologies

Contact (3rdevent.net) contact at 3rdevent.net
Thu Mar 12 00:06:23 GMT 2020

I got there around quarter past so probably only just missed you, Vince
and Chris arrived around 8, and they had food so I think maybe food was
from 8 onward?

I also wasn't sure if a venue had changed it's probably a simple
paranoia, but worth also checking Vince's announcements on acorn csa
newsgroup (that's how I confirmed).

qUE