[Bru-list] Extra February meeting(s)

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 18:30:51 GMT 2020

On 19/02/2020 12:47, Ian Nichols via Bru-list wrote:
> Hello all,

> If the weather is as crap as promised, I might not make it anyway, but if I
> do, I'm not too fussed about where we go... though the Black Castle is
> about as far South as I'd be happy about cycling home from.

> The Air Balloon may be too far out for most, but is about 200 yds from
> where I live.  Never been in there though.

The Barley Mow is not a huge distance from the Black Castle - and if
that's where you are, it's probably marginally closer.

I've just spotted that there are *two* places with that name. The second
is on East Street (corner of Philip Street) - so just to clarify, that's
NOT the one I was looking at previously. The one I was looking at is the
one Chris gave the address for. (39 Barton Road, BS2 0LF).

(Just in case Q's comments were about the wrong one!)

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com