[Bru-list] Extra February meeting(s)

Contact (3rdevent.net) contact at 3rdevent.net
Fri Feb 7 11:46:48 GMT 2020

Should be able to make 20th, anywhere around that area is fine for me
it's only a 20-30 minute walk to anything around there.

Banco Lounge can get busy and tables are a bit packed in there, seat no
more than 4 people usually, so would probably have to book a table
layout for more people. Food is consistent and drink is reasonable,
although only metal keg ale/cider iirc.

Paintworks (I assume that's what you mean "in between"), is a bit of a
kids creche during the day, has that hall cacophony problem and I think
is mainly Pizza foodwise.

Loddeka is a Hungry Horse, so probably similar thing to the Black Castle.

No idea about the pub on Sandy Park Road, I assume it's the Cat and Bear
(from web search), which is said to be a Micro Pub, but I don't think
they mean BBC Micro :)

There is the Shakespear in Totterdown, I don't think much further than
Banco. Food and drink is good in there. But as usual because it's a
reasonable Pub it's got a catchment area that generally makes it busy in
the evening.

Futher afield there is the Tap rooms on the Breweries off Feeder Road,
you've got Arbor, Moore's, New Bristol, Wiper and True, god knows what
else down there.

qUE