[Bru-list] Next meeting: 11th September

Contact (3rdevent.net) contact at 3rdevent.net
Mon Sep 2 21:57:32 BST 2019

No new stuff from me, although I have started back up on tackling the
USB controller on the Pi 1. Managed to compile some "bare-metal" code in
lunix which seems to at least enumerate a device but not much more, it's
better than the stone walling I've had from the controller and lack of docs.

I'll post around on related FB groups, you never know.

qUE