[Bru-list] Next meeting: 8th May (next week)

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed May 1 19:22:03 BST 2019

On 01/05/2019 13:43, Vince M Hudd via Bru-list wrote:

> Unfortunately, for the second meeting in a row, I almost certainly won't
> be able to make it. This was yesterday, and it's unlikely to be back on
> the road by next Wednesday:

> https://mobile.twitter.com/VinceMH/status/1122902352527286272 :(

To follow-up, (having left my phone at home) I got home to find a missed
call and message from the garage to say they'd been able to take a look
sooner than I expected.

I do need to call them back in the morning to discuss etc, but the gist
is that it'll cost me £1500-£2000 to get it repaired - which I can't
afford (and is several times what the car itself is worth), so it looks
like I'm about to start wasting time looking for a cheap replacement.

I'm therefore definitely out of the picture for the meeting.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk