[Bru-list] Next meeting: 9th January

Ian Nichols ian.a.nichols at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:39:03 GMT 2019

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 at 18:20, Vince M Hudd via Bru-list <
bru-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

> The next meeting is next Wednesday, so I need to get the announcement
> out soon. I'll do it Friday - does anyone have anything they're planning
> to bring, so I can include it? (Otherwise, generic announcement, blah
> blah blah).

I'll probably bring my GPS clock along again, along with a keyboard so it
can function as a portable RISC OS system.

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer