[Bru-list] Extra meeting in February

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 01:04:26 GMT 2019

There haven't been many definite replies, and a couple of definite can't
make its - so the actual numbers will probably be quite low.

On that basis, there should be no problem with us meeting in the hotel
bar and just wandering over to the Black Castle (if the bar doesn't do
food).

So that's the best plan, then.

As an added complication, Michael Grunditz is flying in to Bristol
Airport Thursday evening, and taking a shuttle bus into Bristol - having
discussed it with him and Andrew, the plan is he'll take a shuttle that
gets him to the Brislington Lidl (it stops at the A4174/A4 junction) and
I'll nip up to pick him up from there and down to the hotel - probably
somewhere around 8:30ish, subject to my remembering the time correctly,
the plane landing on time, etc.

So, those of you planning to come... see you tomorrow evening.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk