[Bru-list] Extra meeting to sample the wares of the Black Castle?

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 18:23:45 GMT 2018

[Gah! Clicked the wrong button and sent this to Q instead of the list...]

Okay, so that looks like Chris, Ian, Steven, Q, and me for definite.

I've therefore booked it for five people, adding a note that it's
possible one or two others may turn up. At the very least a table for
five will probably be able to seat six anyway.

The booking is for Wednesday 5th, at 8:15pm, on the basis that our
normal meeting time is 7:30, but people don't always arrive at the same
time. We can congregate in the bar prior to that.

The online booking form gave me the option of the festive, buffet, or
standard menu - so I selected the standard one (because it's the one I
linked to previously on their website, so we all know what's on it.)

Besides - the booking is for 5th December, 2018. That's exactly 55 weeks
until Christmas. Far too early for festive nonsense.

What I'm not going to do, because it's not a regular meeting, is post
any kind of announcement. This is it.

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com