[Bru-list] Extra meeting to sample the wares of the Black Castle?

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Sun Nov 25 14:48:05 GMT 2018

On 22/11/18 11:58, Contact (3rdevent.net) via Bru-list wrote:

> Any day Tue-Thu is fine  for me.

Of those who replied, then, it looks like Tuesday to Thursday is
compatible with all - so I'm inclined to suggest a Wednesday, simply
because it's a Wednesday for normal meetings. :)

On that basis: I suggest 5th December, which gives us a week and a half
to decide who's actually coming so I can book it.

(However, I'd also suggest people keep, say, 4th and 6th available, just
in case).

Any objections?

And who is coming? I need to know how many in order to book a table.

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com