[Bru-list] Extra meeting to sample the wares of the Black Castle?

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 18:49:21 GMT 2018

On 21/11/18 16:03, Steven J Green via Bru-list wrote:
> On 20 Nov, Vince M Hudd via Bru-list <bru-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

>> As well as deciding when, we also need a firm idea of who will be coming
>> - a table has to be booked in advance.

>> I think I should be okay for whenever we decide, so I'll just watch -
>> either the discussion, or the apathy... :p

> Did you have a date in mind?

No - that was my point; At the moment, I should be free whenever, so
I'll leave it open for discussion amongst anyone who needs to fit it
around other things...

> Despite being retired from work, as a married man I still don't have full
> control over my calendar... :-)

...or a SWMBO type. ;)

So suggest a date (or dates) that would suit you and then someone else
can say whether any are compatible with their diaries, and so on, until
we narrow it down.

What I would say is that it should probably be early December (first
week?) at the latest. I suspect it'll be too packed as we get closer to
Christmas with company bookings.

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com