[Bru-list] Next meeting: 14th November

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 09:02:27 GMT 2018

On 11/11/18 20:26, Contact (3rdevent.net) via Bru-list wrote:

> Greene King pubs are fine, they have Abbot Ale. It's not any more
> difficult to get to for me (although I didn't even know the pub was
> there), so I'm easy whatever.

I posted the announcement to RISCOSitory/csa.announce last night, with
Eldon as the venue.

Until that point (your post aside, because I hadn't spotted it yet) I'd
only had the one reply (Steven's), largely in favour of pies and
therefore the Eldon House.

Useful to know about Abbot Ale, though. Presumably that would be
acceptable to other people who may come to the show in February who like
that sort of thing.

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com