[Bru-list] Next meeting - 9th May

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Tue May 1 19:32:37 BST 2018

This has crept up; I completely forgot until I saw an email from Andrew
Conroy about the next Southampton meeting!

Obviously, I need to announce ASAP - so does anyone have anything they
intend to bring, worth mentioning?

(The timing is *exactly* wrong for me: Tom Williamson is using his 3d
printer to test-print a RPiC-mini case for me, but I won't see the
result of that until a week and a half after the meeting, so unless I
get hold of a time machine, I won't be bringing that along.)

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com