[Bru-list] Next meeting - 14th March

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 13:31:04 GMT 2018

On 06/03/18 12:31, Ian Nichols via Bru-list wrote:

> I might bring along a Pi Zero and a gps,  mainly to pick Chris's
> brain about geting them to talk to each other. not sure what to do
> about a display though.

Okay - you're bringing it to engage in some brain picking, so probably
not worth mentioning in the announcement.

In that context, Steve has emailed me separately to say he's going to
bring his HDMIPi again - this time with a Wispy card fitted for WiFi, so
I think that could be worth mentioning.

(Not sure offhand if the Eldon House offers WiFi, but as long as I have
a signal, I can provide a hotspot via my phone.)

And in the context of brain picking, Steve also said:

| I would also appreciate help in finding out why I cannot run MPEG
| files using !KinoAmp (latest version) on the HDMIPi, when they run OK
| using this program on the ARMX6. There may be something in the program
| configuration which I haven't understood.

So if anyone thinks they can help with that, please bring your knowledge
with you. (I don't use things like KinoAmp, so I don't have a clue.)

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com