[Bru-list] Next meeting - 11th July

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 11:03:45 BST 2018

On 26/06/18 23:16, Vince M Hudd via Bru-list wrote:

> Firstly, the next meeting is about two weeks away, so the usual
> question: Is anyone planning on bringing anything along that would be
> worth including in the announcement when I send it to csaa and post it
> on RISCOSitory?

No responses, so I've sent out something generic to comp.sys.acorn and
(because I'm pushed for time) posted a quick 'news nybble' to RISCOSitory.

> Secondly, I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to make the meeting (and if I
> am, I'm likely to be late arriving).

Now we're that much closer, I can say that I won't be able to make it.
Sorry guys - see you in September!

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com