[Bru-list] Extra meeting in February

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Sat Jan 20 11:05:11 GMT 2018

Bryan Hogan has let me know this morning that like the last couple of
years, he's staying in Bristol before the SW Show weekend- which means
an excuse for an extra gathering again on the Thursday evening before
the show.

So that'll be 22nd February, for anyone who is able to make it.

Noting that the reason we stopped using the Hope and Anchor was that it
became impractical on Wednesdays, and this is a Thursday evening, the
obvious question is: Hope and Anchor or Eldon House? (Or even somewhere
else?*)

* I'm happy as long as I can park. And there's (edible to me) food.

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com