[Bru-list] Next meeting - 10th January

Chris Hall chris at svrsig.org
Mon Jan 1 23:18:51 GMT 2018

In message <1f36d80d-08f6-6c8d-0eb3-a58a96785fe6 at dotcodotukat.co.uk>
          Vince M Hudd <atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk> wrote:

> With the next meeting on 10th January, a week and a half away, there are
> a couple of things to consider before I post an announcement.

> 2) is anyone bringing anything of note that I can mention in the
> announcement?

I shall be bringing a Windows portable with Virtual RPC on it to
demonstrate some software to produce and format family trees.

It converts a family tree held in directories, each person or couple
has a file !Name to give their details. It thus converts from
http://www.svrsig.org/images/Bef.jpg to
http://www.svrsig.org/images/Aft.jpg and allows the boxes to be moved
left and right by a simple mouse click over the box.

--
Chris Hall <chris at svrsig.org>