[Bru-list] Extra meeting in February

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Fri Feb 23 21:03:45 GMT 2018

Sorry - been working away from Bristol from Wed until today this week.
Visitors' arrangement change tomorrow means I'll probably miss the show
after all. Shame but that's how it is. Have a good one!

On 21 Feb 2018 19:08, "Vince M Hudd via Bru-list" <
bru-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

On 21/02/18 12:58, Ian Nichols wrote:

> On 20 February 2018 at 20:21, Vince M Hudd via Bru-list <
> bru-list at riscository.co.uk <mailto:bru-list at riscository.co.uk>> wrote:

[Meeting tomorrow evening at the Old Fish Market]

Which reminds me - I need to email Bryan to say where we've settled on
(although he did say he'd glance at the list archives).

OK, see you there tomorrow.  Last-minute thought:  should I bring my
> RiscPiC along ?   It did get exhibited last year on Bryan's stand, but
> wasn't shown working.  I don't mind doing that again, maybe with the lid
> off to see the inside.  I'll bring it along anyway, it's not like it's very
> big or heavy.

Why not. If it's easier, you could bring it along tomorrow evening and I'll
shove it in the car and take it on the longer journey to the Webbington for
you.

I promise that it will definitely go *in* the car, and not under the wheel
because of what you call it. ;)

Also, to follow up what I said yesterday:

| I will *probably* (but not definitely) head straight there from the
| office. If I do I'd expect to be there shortly after 6:00pm

I've decided I am heading there from the office.

I've done some B&W flyers for my stand at home (including an updated user
group one), but I need to think about one or two new posters. My colour
printer is at the office, so the ideal time to think about it is when I've
finished my normal work tomorrow. That means I'll be late leaving the
office, so I may as well head straight from there to the pub.

Aside: Either you're using mailing lists wrong, or your email client is
rubbish - I suspect the latter given that it's Gmail. After all, Google are
so effing good at everything that they keep effing everything up.

(Your message was sent to me, and CC'd to the list - so while I got my
copy, the list server didn't forward it on until I logged in and approved
it, due to my strict evil bastard list settings.)

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
               RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com