[Bru-list] Extra meeting in February

Ian Nichols ian.a.nichols at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:58:49 GMT 2018

On 20 February 2018 at 20:21, Vince M Hudd via Bru-list <
bru-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

> On 20/01/18 11:05, Vince M Hudd wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Righty ho. I've posted something on RISCOSitory to say there's an extra
> meeting Thursday - at the Old Fish Market.
>
> Expected start time - 7:30pm.
>
> I'll try to park on Queens Square, and I will *probably* (but not
> definitely) head straight there from the office. If I do I'd expect to be
> there shortly after 6:00pm

OK, see you there tomorrow.  Last-minute thought:  should I bring my
RiscPiC along ?   It did get exhibited last year on Bryan's stand, but
wasn't shown working.  I don't mind doing that again, maybe with the lid
off to see the inside.  I'll bring it along anyway, it's not like it's very
big or heavy.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer