[Bru-list] Extra meeting in February

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 10:03:33 GMT 2018

On 13/02/2018 21:44, Chris Hall via Bru-list wrote:
> In message <edd2ef11-5cd0-f338-2067-22cd14b7a83a at dotcodotukat.co.uk>
>            Vince M Hudd <atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk> wrote:

>> Q's suggestion of The Old Fish Market looks to have a selection on the menu.

Hmm. Didn't notice that - should say "a good selection" or something
like along those lines.

>> So three options for discussion.

> I suggest Fish Market unless those that need to park think it's too
> pricey. It is central so easier for Bryan? Otherwise Eldon House.

Anything greater than £0.00 is pricey! ;)

To be clear - my comments about the parking are only in jest. I've no
real objection to the Old Fish Market. (Though as I think I said, I do
wonder if it might be a bit busy/loud.)

Parking centrally can be pricey during the day (not sure what it's like
on the evening) with the price decreasing as you move further out from
the centre. I would think Queen Square should be the best place to park;
not free, but cheaper, and not too far to walk. That's what I've done
when I've needed to be somewhere in the centre during the day. (Which,
thankfully, has only ever been a very rare requirement!)

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk