[Bru-list] SW Show pub / restaurant testing

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 14:08:51 BST 2018

With the SW Show taking place at the Arnos Manor hotel in February, I'm
wondering about places to eat / drink in the area. (Some
exhibitors often have a meal together on the Friday and/or Saturday
evening).

I know of four places within shouting distance of the hotel, but I've
never tried any of them:

* The Black Castle (just over the road)

* The Sandringham (across the road, heading up Sandy Park Rd)

* The Loddeka (a bit of a way up Bath Rd)

* The Thunderbolt (Bath Rd in the opposite direction, heading back
towards Temple Meads)

Between now and the show, we have three meetings - 12th September, 14th
November, and 9th January. What do people think about using those
meetings to try out some of them?

(An obvious consideration: How easy are they to get to for those of us
that don't drive?)

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com